Trisha's Sausage Hors D' Oeuvres or Sausage Balls
- Servings: makes 50
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
|1 lb||Spicy Pork Sausage|
|10 oz||Cheddar Cheese,grated|
|3 cups||Baking Mix, such as bisquick|
|Salt & Pepper|
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the sausage, cheese, and baking mix and beat on low speed until blended.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls and place them 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until browned.
5. Drain on paper towels, and serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.
Serve with ketchup, ranch dressing or any dipping sauce your family prefers.